How is working?
The stove fan generates its own power by the heat from the stove. The fan uses thermoelectric technology to convert a temperature difference into electricity. At the center section of the fan base is a unique thermoelectric module. The module change the heat into the electricity.
How to use?
Position the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe.The hotter the stove surface is, the more air the fan circulates.
Recommended surface temperature is between 185F – 660F (85C – 350C). Temperatures above this range may damage the fan and the electricity generating units and invalidate your warranty.
Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves .
Keep fan away from small children when in use.
What if you have questions or concerns?
Our Customer Care Team is available and ready to assist you. Simply email us with your Order# and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Recommend buying 2 pieces to take full advantage of the heat from the stove.
- Compact Size–8.7 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches,the material is aluminum.
- No Batteries or Electricity required–The stove fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin,adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature
- Longer lifetime–There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃,the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet–The only moving part is the blade assembly.You don’t even know this fan is there,but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption ,More Efficiency–Reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly