Please ensure we have your contact phone number.
The smallest of the new ST-X models – the ST-X4 is rated at 4.1kW output, and approx 80% efficiency.
Designed with simple, easy to operate user friendly controls. .
Constructed from a precision-welded thick steel body with cast iron door and thermo-refractory fire brick inner linings.
The ST-X4 stove has been developed for use in the strictest of smoke control inner city areas and is fully tested to DEFRA and CE / BS standards. Each Saltfire stove undergoes meticulous testing and development at our labs in Dorset and then testing at KIWA/Gastec in Cheltenham to be fully compliant with the relevant European and British Standards.
There is an air-wash system to help keep the glass clearer.
The stove is ready to install, no assembly is required and comes complete with high temperature mitt/glove.
Finished in black high temperature paint which we source from the USA and with thermo-ceramic clear glass from the industry-leading “Schott” brand in Germany.
Overall Maximum Dimensions: Width=395mm , Depth=330mm, Height=489mm. Flue Outlet=125mm (5″)
Delivery mainland England and Wales ONLY for other areas please call us 01929 555211
- DEFRA Approved For Smoke Control Areas – Ultra Clean Burning – EcoDesign 2022
- 4.1kW Output, 80% High Efficiency, Large Viewing Window
- Low Maintenance, No Delicate Parts To Go Wrong
- Standard Shipping To Mainland England/Wales. Please call if in Scotland or Offshore
- Suitable For Use With 5″ Flue Liner / Chimney, Suitable For 12mm Hearth