Galleon Fireplaces 8 Blade Stove Top Fan
If you own wood burning stove and you would like to get MORE HEAT throughout your room but you DO NOT want to spend more money on electricity – all you have to do is get one of these amazing heat powered stove top fans, and you will be warm for FREE! – this manually operated fan generates its own energy and is powered by heat alone – no batteries or electricity required.
How does it works without batteries:
It seems impossible, but this fan runs without batteries or electricity. As the base of the fan heats up, the metal in the bottom of the unit warms along with a heat sensitive spring. Meanwhile, the temperature of the different metals in the unit’s top surface is kept down by the fans cooling fins. When the heat sensitive spring reaches a sufficient temperature it tilts the unit forward, bringing the two layers of metal together. This creates the electrical pulse that turns the blade on the fan. The greater the differential in temperature of the metals, the greater the electrical output, meaning that your fan turns faster the more the stove (and therefore the base of the fan) heats up.
Where should I place the Fan?
Placement of the fan is critical to optimum performance. It should be positioned at the rear of the stove. This allows heat to be absorbed into the base and upwards. The fan should not be placed at the front of the stove or near the stove pipe.
Starting Temperature: 50°C
Max. Operating Temperature: 350°C
AirFlow: 45.2 – 59 CFM
Running RPM: >1970 RPM
- Heat Powered 8 Blade Stove Top Fan – no batteries or electricity required.
- Eco-friendly Fan – creates its own electricity from the heat produced by your stove.
- Stove Fan starts automatically and adjusts speed with the stove’s temperature. The hotter the fire, the faster the blades turn. Therefore, more warm air gets dispersed throughout your room.
- Silent operation – Effective on all stoves. Starting temperature: 50°C
- Product Size: 205 (W) * 138 (H) * 108 (D) mm