The joy of sitting by the warmth of an open fire staring into hypnotic, flickering flames is universal. Nothing brings gathering together more than the heat and captivating light of a real fire. The Phoenix Inferno fire pit offers a durable and flexible solution to containing outdoor, soil fuel fires. The added cooking grill transforms the fire pit to an excellent charcoal BBQ, which when your tasty meal is cooked, can easily be removed, thus returning the bowl to a perfectly contained, already lit, outdoor bonfire.
Crafted from hard-wearing steel and finished with a tough heat-resistant paint, the Phoenix Inferno is the ideal outdoor solid wood heating and cooking solution. The ingenious raised bowl design means the ground under the fire is protected, allowing for the pit to simply be removed without leaving the mess or damage of a traditional open fire.
With a diameter of 65cm and standing 41cm high when fully assembled, this fire pit features a deep rimmed bowl, protective mesh cover, convenient fire tool, lower charcoal and log grate and upper BBQ grill for cooking up your favourite out door feast.
A heat-resistant dome mesh fire screen can be placed over the top of the fire bowl keeping sparks safely under control. The loop handle at the top of the screen provided for fitting and removal of the screen even when hot!
The cleaver dual grate design generates an excellent BBQ. The lower log and charcoal grate keeps the fuel from sitting directly on the bottom of the bowl, increasing air-flow through the fuel layer, aiding the lighting and maintenance of a clean burning fire.
The large upper cooking grate creates an ample surface to place food for that much loved BBQ taste. Two included handles allow grate to be easily lifted.
Requires a 8mm spanner or socket and Philips screwdriver for assembly (not included).
- Enjoy the joy and warmth of a real outdoor fire without the hassle and the mess of a bonfire.
- Heat-resistant, painted steel bowl with folding legs. Log grate, cooking / BBQ grate, fire screen and fire tool.
- Overall 65cm diameter by 41cm high, with 54.5cm diameter by 12cm high bowl. Carrying bag for storage and transport. Weight including bag 2.7Kg.
- Requires a 8mm spanner or socket and Philips screwdriver for assembly (not included).
- Please be advised that we DO NOT ship to some regions of SCOTLAND (including the SCOTTISH ISLANDS), ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF WIGHT OR CHANNEL ISLANDS.