Fire Maple ‘Star X2’ Personal Cooking System is an Ultralight Compact Windproof High Heating Efficiency Camping Stove.
The Fire Maple Star X2 is an integrated cooking system that combines both a high heating efficiency and windproof capacity. The FMS-X2 is an improvement on the FMS-X1 model and is also slightly larger. The FMS-X3 is the same as the FMS-X2 but has only 800ml capacity which the FMS-X2 has 1 litre. The FMS-X2 can fit a 230 gram cannister perfectly snuggly inside but the FMS-X3 cannot.
The Star FMS-X2 cooking system comprises a heat exchanger at the base of the pot which improves the heating efficiency by approximately 30%, both reducing the time taken to boil water and reducing the amount of fuel required. The pot also comes with an insulated sleeve which prevents heat loss and further improves the heating efficiency of the system. Designed specifically for high-altitude use.
Compatible with any Fire Maple brand cookware, pots and stoves.
- FREE Titanium Foldable Spork (17 grams) worth £15!
- Boils 1 litre water at sea level in 3 minutes with the pot provided. Full flame control all the way down to simmer.
- Includes a built-in Piezo ignition device – Uses Butane/Propane gas cannisters (not included)
- Power output: 2200W – Capacity: 1 L – Weight: 600g
- Includes a detachable pot rack when using another pot or pan and a cannister stabiliser leg system to aid stability