A compact fire log for wood burners and multi-fuel stoves, Coffee Logs are sustainably made from recycled coffee grounds and they really turn up the heat. Burning 20% hotter and longer than kiln-dried wood, Coffee Logs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and avoid the heavy carbon footprint created by coal.
Coffee Logs are made from waste coffee grounds collected from cafes, offices and instant coffee factories, and even airports, train stations and universities throughout the UK, giving your daily hit of caffeine a second life. In fact, each Coffee Log is made from around 25 cups of coffee!
The UK alone drinks 95 million cups of coffee every day, fuelling not only the daily grind but also a growing amount of unnecessary waste. All that barista brilliance creates around half a million tonnes of wet coffee grounds typically headed for the landfill, where they emit harmful greenhouse gases, including methane.
By recycling the nation’s cappuccinos into Coffee Log heating briquettes, we reduce emissions by 80% compared to those grounds sitting in a landfill, making these efficient Logs a sustainable alternative for fuelling your fire without heating the planet.
- Burns 20% hotter and longer than dry wood
- Sustainably made from recycled coffee grounds; Grounds from 25 coffees in each log
- Ideal for wood burners and multi-fuel stoves; Not suitable for barbecues
- 80% savings on greenhouse gas emissions; Reduces waste sent to landfill; A sustainable alternative to coal briquettes and imported wood logs
- 14 x 28.5 x 25 cm; 7.65kg