Royal Fire™ 8kW Cast Iron Wood and Coal Burning Stove
– Up to 8kW Heat Output
– Fuelled by Wood, Coal or Smokeless Fuel
– Multiple Flue Positions; Top or Rear
– Longer Burn with our Air Vent Control System
– Convenient Removable Ash Pan Design
This stove has a capacity of up to 5.5kW output and can be fuelled by multiple sources such as Wood, Coal and Smokeless Fuel. It comes complete with a solid Cast Iron body, brass handles and a removable ash pan for ease and convenience. This Multi-Fuel stove also has the option of placing the flue at either the top of the stove or at the rear depending on your building layout and personal preferences.
1 x Royal Fire™ 8kW Cast Iron Stove. Width: 47cm, Length: 39cm, Height: 63cm. Weight: 81kg.
Includes: Baffle Plate, 5″ Pipe Collar, Ash Pan Handle, 1 x Fire Resistant Glove.
Back Flue Dimensions: From floor to start of hole: 42.5cm. From floor to centre of hole: 50cm. From floor to top of hole: 57.5cm
Top Flue Dimensions: From back to start of hole: 5cm. From back to centre of hole: 12.5cm. From back to end of hole: 20.2cm
Pipe Collar Dimensions: 5 inches
- Up to 8kW Heat Output
- Fuelled by Wood, Coal or Smokeless Fuel
- Multiple Flue Positions; Top or Rear
- Longer Burn with our Air Vent Control System
- Convenient Removable Ash Pan Design