1. Please keep the stove fan out of reach of the children and pets when using.
2. Position the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top, near the side or back of the stovepipe.
3. The stove fan is designed for usage on freestanding stoves with a normal surface temperature of between 185° F – 660° F (85° C – 350° C). Operating above the recommended temperature of 660° F / 350° C may damage the fan and the electricity generating units.
4. Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down directly on an unprotected surface when hot. To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves.
5. Good stove safety practice includes the use of a stove thermometer.
Why do we need to use the stove fan?
Instead of the heat rising vertically with a standard stove, the stove fan uses its blades to divert the warm air horizontally. The extra movement of air will help warm the whole room, not just the ceiling and the area near the stove.
How it works?
The theory of the stove fan is very simple and easy to understand, but highly effective. The stove fan generates its own power by the heat from the stove. The fan uses thermoelectric technology to convert a temperature difference into electricity.
There is a unique thermoelectric module at the center of the fan base, which converts the heat into electricity. Once getting to the fixed temperature, it begins to circulate warm air throughout the room.
What if you have any questions?
If you have any concerns or questions about the products or orders, please feel free to email us and our Customer Service Team will reply you within 24 hours.
- Eco Friendly and Self Powered- Powered by heat, speed automatically controlled by temperature of the stove top.
- Economical- No batteries or electricity required. Circulating warm air throughout the whole room efficiently.
- Whisper- silent operation, started automatically, even made baby sleep well.
- Innovative and Durable Design, made of anodized aluminum, which will not be rusty or corroded.
- Overall Size: 21L*12.5W*23H(cm). No installation required. Get into use once received.